I recently posted about my western classroom. Since then I have noticed I left several detail pictures out. Here are more pictures from my western classroom for your enjoyment (or if you have a western classroom- inspiration).
I showed you my cabinets….
but not the clothespins that hold my anchor charts.
I showed you my library…
but not the labels I use to organize it.
I showed you my desks…
but not the name tags on them.
I also didn’t show you the bathroom passes…
Or the bulletin board outside my room (It wasn’t finished yet!).
Now that you’ve seen a bit more of my room, you may want more info on how I created my DIY room.
- I used blue bandana scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby.
The Library Labels
- I made them on photoshop elements using this FREE bandana paper overlay.
The Name Tags
- I used photoshop elements and this digital scrapbooking kit.
The Bathroom Passes
- I bought the wooden door hangers at Hobby Lobby.
- I painted them with acrylic paint.
- I cut out the vinyl letters on my cricut using this FREE font.
The Bulletin Board
- I drew the cacti myself on green construction paper.
- I cut the horses out on my cricut using this FREE svg download.
- I cut out the tall letters on my cricut using this FREE font.
- I cut out the small letters on my cricut using this FREE font.
Now I think you’ve officially seen every western element in my classroom. Soon I’ll be posting on the non-western classroom management displays I have in my room.
Thanks for dropping by!